Copyright © 2022 PostCity Financial Credit Union. All rights reserved.
Individual Retirement Accounts
A PostCity Financial IRA Delivers:
- A tax-advantaged way to invest, while giving you a variety of investment choices that have the potential to grow on a tax-deferred or tax-free basis.
- Choose from a Traditional IRA, Roth IRA or a Coverdell Education Savings Account. We also offer IRA savings and IRA certificate accounts.
- Competitive rates.
- Personalized service to help you determine which IRA is right for you.
More About Your IRA Options:
- A Traditional IRA offers the opportunity for both tax-deferred earnings and growth for retirement and other financial needs, with the potential for a tax-deductible contribution for eligible persons.
- A Roth IRA is for after-tax contributions, with potentially tax-free withdrawals and tax-deferred earnings for retirement and other important goals.
- A Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA) is an account created to help parents and students save for education expenses. The maximum contributions for the beneficiary of this account cannot be more than $2,000 in any year, no matter how many accounts have been established. A beneficiary is someone who is under age 18 or is a special needs beneficiary.