Copyright © 2022 PostCity Financial Credit Union. All rights reserved.
THINK BIG with Small HELOC Rates!
Prime + 1%*
- NO closing costs - a savings of over $500!
- NO annual fees
- Low or No application fee*
- Generous credit lines—borrow up to 80% of your home's appraised value*
- Once your HELOC is established, you can take additional advances (up to your preapproved limit) without having to re-apply.
- No set-up fees on credit lines of $25,000 or more.
- Easy access to funds
- Flexible repayment terms of up to 20 years
- Possible tax advantages (consult your tax advisor)
- A personal loan officer to guide you through the process
*Annual Percentage Rate. Application fee of $150 waived with $25,000 or more advanced at time of funding. All loans are subject to credit approval. Your credit limit will be determined based on individual creditworthiness, and by the amount of equity in your home, not to exceed 80% of the appraised value of your home less any outstanding encumbrances. Must be over 18 years of age to qualify for loan. Existing PostCity Home Equity Lines of Credit are not eligible for this offer. Cannot be combined with any other offer and is subject to change at any time. Call the Credit Union for complete disclosures of rates, terms, and any associated fees. The annual percentage rate, APR, is subject to change after the introductory period semi-annually, on April 1 and October 1, and will correspond to changes in the Index. The Index is the Prime Rate as published in the Money Rates table of the Wall Street Journal. When a range of rates are published, the highest rate will be selected, rounded to the nearest one-quarter percent (.25%). The new percentage rate and daily periodic rate will be determined by the Index for the month of March for April 1, and the month of September for October 1 change dates, with a margin of plus 1% percentage points up to a maximum of 18%. Maximum 20-year repayment term, including 5-year draw period and 15-year repayment period. Initial minimum withdrawal amount is $1,000 and $500 for each subsequent withdrawal.
Personal Home Improvement Loan
Need a large lump sum with a fixed rate and fixed repayment term? Learn more