Copyright © 2018 PostCity Financial Credit Union. All rights reserved.
ConnectMe (Ages 15 to 25)
Moving at the Speed of Life
You're young, focused and constantly on the GO—juggling school, work, friends and fun! At PostCity Financial we get it. That's why we created the ConnectMe package.
ConnectMe does more than provide money management basics. It also gives you the freedom and flexibility you demand 24/7, with FREE online and mobile banking (including mobile deposits!), scholarship opportunities and more.
- FREE ConnectMe Checking Account (16 and older)
- FREE starter pack of checks, when you sign up for FREE eStatements or Direct Deposit
- FREE Visa® Debit Card (16 and older)
- Fee-FREE withdrawals at 30,000 CO-OP® ATMs nationwide
- Cash withdrawals up to $500 a day (based on your account balance)
- FREE Online Banking and Bill Pay
- FREE Mobile Banking and Mobile Check Deposits
- ConnectMe Visa® Credit Card with a credit limit of $250 to $5,000, based on your employment status and credit history (16 and older)
- A savings-account-only option with a FREE ATM card for younger teens
- Scholarship opportunities, exclusively for PostCity members
- Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan
PostCity Scholarships Available for 2018. Accepting Applications 5/1/18 - 7/31/18
If you're a high school senior or enrolled in a college or university, and have a GPA of at least 2.0, you are eligible to apply for these scholarships that honor the legacy of three Distinguished PostCity members: Our 2018 Scholarship recipients will be announced in August 2018. Download the application from the link below and mail or bring to the nearest PostCity branch office before the 2018 deadline.
Please call us if you have any questions (877) 337 - 2728.
- Herman S. Alevy Family $500 Scholarship– This scholarship was created by Mr. Alevy's family to honor his many years of service and dedication to the principles of credit union membership and education. PostCity will match the family scholarship to award $500 to another deserving student.
- Vern Willey $1,000 Scholarship is named after long-time friend and retired credit union manager, Vern Willey.
- Elsie Ireland $500 Scholarship honoring Elsie's 20 years of service to our credit union.